The Team: We’re looking for an experienced recruiter who will join Human Resource team in our Rawalpindi office to source and hire top talent. Spantronics recruitment team is a dynamic one that strives on individual and team development. You will be provided with multiple opportunities to learn transferable skills and practice industry best practices.
What’s in it for you: Your primary responsibility will be to take ownership of all aspects of the recruitment process, including role profiling, candidate sourcing, CV screening, and the overall candidate experience. This role is responsible for helping drive the full recruiting life-cycle, with a sharp focus on diversity, and continuous improvements in the quality, time to fill, and cost of hiring. You will also shape and develop these processes and help manage broader segments Spantronics IT and Call center business. The role is designed to expand with you as your skillset grows.
- Support hiring managers to fulfill their hiring needs and headcounts and execute all facets of full cycle recruiting process from the sourcing strategy meeting, all the way through offer and onboarding of employees.
- Champion full-cycle recruitment, influence managers to change current practices and educate business leaders while maintaining strong relationships
- Provide interview guidelines, recommendations, and advice to Hiring Managers
- Educate business leaders and HR to change current practices where necessary and promote recruitment best practices.
- Manage and provide knowledge of new and diverse sourcing tools and programs such as Rozee.pk, mustabkil.com, social media platforms, LinkedIn, Internal Referrals, Print media ‘Banners and posters’, etc.
- Maintain strong understanding of Spantronics business and industry and be able to convey the Value Proposition to external partners and candidates.
- Participate in the offer process including negotiating offers with candidates.
- Build and maintain database of qualified professionals to rapidly respond to talent management needs.
- Attend career fairs and conferences to promote Spantronics and deepen the pool of potential candidates. Provide information on company operations and employment opportunities to potential applicants.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 1 years of full cycle recruiting experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate processes and activities to senior managers, hiring managers, and other stakeholders
- Ability to manage the resume review, phone screening and candidate evaluation processes
- Used to managing volume requisitions; around 30 at any point in time
- Partnering with HR, Benefits, People Services, Finance etc
- Experience with applying metrics to drive performance
- Strong written and oral communication skills — comfortable presenting to small/large groups
- Demonstrated strong ethical values and commitment to the highest personal and professional standards of conduct
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets and databases including applicant tracking systems
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, high volume environment