The Team: Spantronics work with multiple USA based clients in the field of Insurance, home improvement and renewal energy. We are fast growing organization and expanding our call center operations and support team. You will become a part of a multinational culture having a presence in Pakistan, Philippines and United States.
- Customization of ViciDialer.
- Create and manage campaigns in VICI.
- Maintains the correct recorded announcement menus and makes changes as necessary based on the time of day, the day of the week, or holidays.
- Monitor drop rates and make adjustments to minimize drop rate while maximizing agent utilization.
- Keep the log of call arrival times and associated sales rates
- Act as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) on VICI functions and operations
- Monitor agent break time adherence and report to team manager/lead if outside of guidelines. Will be responsible for notifying management if break schedules need to be adjusted to meet call volume.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing / Computer Science
- 2+ years working experience in Installing, configuring and deployment of Vicidial, IVR, VoIP, Asterisk and knowledge of FreePBX, GoAutoDial and related technologies required for call centers.
- 2+ years’ experience working in Linux Server.
- Expert level knowledge in troubleshooting Servers, Vici Dialers, VoIP, Asterisk and MySQL.
- Experience in configuring PRI Card, PRI Gateway and Analog Gateway is a must.
- Proficiency in the following programming languages: MySQL, PHP, Perl, AGI and Shell Scripts and MySQL databases.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the VICIdial system to maximize Connection’s profitability and efficiencies. These duties include but are not limited to:
- Base salary higher than the market average.
- Career path up to management level
- Annual Leaves
- Referral Bonus
Work Hours: This is a permanent night shift position (7pm to 4am)